Our Los Angeles Lawyers Will Guide You Through the O-1 Process
- Sky Usa Law’s Los Angeles Lawyers guide international professionals with the application for The O1 Visa, also known as the Extraordinary ability visa.
- This is a highly respectable U.S. work visa for international professionals in the arts, entertainment, sciences and business who have a job offer in the United States.
- Through our offices in Los Angeles and NYC, we help many professionals across the US and internationally apply for the O1B Visa to work in the Arts and Entertainment Industries.
- The O1B visa is also known as the Artist Visa
- Free Consultation. available in person in Los Angeles and NYC, and via skype if you are in another city or country.
FAQs for O-1 Visa in Los Angeles and the rest of the USA
What are the benefits of an O Visa and how long does it last?
The O1 Visa offers several advantages over other visas to work in Los Angeles and in other cities in the United States.
- Unlike other visas to work in the United States, the O1 visa can be obtained for up to 3 years, and renewed indefinitely.
- You can have more than one employer for whom you will be working in the United States, and contracts from all employers can be submitted with your file to allow you to work on several projects during the duration of your O1 visa.
- You can bring your spouse and children on O3 Visas.
- You can bring your support personnel/members of your team on O2 Visas.
Who qualifies for a visa in the O category?
There are a few different types of O visas for different types of individuals:
- O-1A: For individuals in business, science, education, or athletics.
- O-1B: For individuals in the arts or individuals in the film or television industry.
- O-2: This visa is for people who will assist the individual with the O-1 visa for a specific performance or event.
- O-3: This visa is for individuals who are the spouses or children of people with an O-1 or O-2 Visa.
"Put simply, Sky USA Law is fantastic. I found them through googling and my gut gave me no question, but nonetheless I researched 10 different immigration lawyers, from large companies to smaller. None of them made me feel as comfortable as this firm. I felt like they had more knowledge of the O1 process and were able to answer every question I had without the fluff. SKY USA Law is a great immigration firm and I fully recommend you use them. "
James Stapleton Gray
Creative Director, Jucy Inc, O1 Visa, from London, England
"Initially after reading Artist Visa Requirements online, I found it impossible for me to get through. But Sky Usa Law has done phenomenal job getting me the O1. As expert as their lawyer is, he made sure every step goes perfect. I have contacted many immigration services but none of them made me as secure as this firm. "
Music Producer and Audio Engineer from India
Contact Us for a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation. Available in person in Los Angeles and NYC, and via skype if you are in another city or country.
What professions are eligible to qualify for an O1 Artist Visa?
Whether you wish to work in Los Angeles or another city in the USA, many professions qualify, including:
Art and Entertainment Industry Professionals: Producers, Directors, Creative Directors, Publicists, Writers, Designers, Developers, Sound Engineers, Actors, Actresses, Singers, Animators, 3d Artists, Projection Mapping Artists, Theatre Industry Professionals, Coaches
Fine Arts Professionals: Artist, Graphic Designer, Tattoo Artists, Commercial Artist, Painter, Special Effects Artist, Mural Artist, Photographers, Writers, Poets, Authors, Art Directors, Chefs, Culinary Industry Professionals
Beauty and Fashion Professionals: Makeup Artist, Groomer, Hairstylist, Fashion Designer, Clothing Designer, Costume Designer Textile Specialists, Eyelash Artists, Stylists, Consultants
Music Industry Professionals: Musicians, Sound Engineers, Disc Jockeys, Singers, Choreographers, Maestros, Teachers, Producers, Directors, Songwriters