O3 Visas

Information about O3 Visas

"I have done visas for myself and my family through Sky Usa Law.  They are simply the best and make the process stress free"

O3 Visa For Family Members

The O3 visa allows the spouse and unmarried children below 21 years of O-1 and O-2 visa holders to enter into the United States of America and reside with the family. An O3 visa holder can reside in the U.S. with your family. You may also engage in part or full time study in the United States of America.

Restrictions for O3 Visa holders

On O3 visa, you may not work in the U.S or stay in the U.S. for a period longer than the principal O-1 or O-2 visa holder. However, you may apply for your own work visa if you qualify for one based on your profession and a job offer you may receive.

What is required to apply for an O3 Visa?

Generally, proof of your relationship to the principal (O1 or O2 visa holder). Proof may include marriage certificates (for spouses) and birth certificates (for children). Additional evidence may be required depending on your past travel history to the United States.

How we can help?

Our firm can help you gather the documents you need to apply for an O3 visa, including obtaining official translations of certificates which are required to be accepted by the USCIS, and we will also assist in filling out the appropriate government forms to file for the visa.

Request a Free Consultation