How to Get a Visa/Permit to work in the U.S.A.

US Visa Lawyer

Our U.S. Immigration Lawyer Assists international professionals and companies secure U.S. work visas in several different categories.

There are numerous visas for employment in the United States, depending on your occupation, experience and length of stay desired.  Our firm can guide you towards picking the right option for you.  Click below to learn more about the visa best for you, or contact us for a free consultation to discuss your case.

Artist Visa for foreign professionals in creative industries of Arts, Film, Entertainment
E3 Visas for Australian Citizens
H1B Visas for Speciality Occupations
I Visas for Journalists and Media
L Visas for Intra company Transferees
O1 Visas for Arts, Entertainment, Sciences
P Visas for Athletes and Cultural Entertainment Groups
R Visas for Religious Workers
TN Visa for Canada and Mexico Nationals

You may also contact us to request a free consultation to discuss your immigration options.  Please fill out the inquiry box on this page, or feel free to contact our office via email or phone.  We provide free consultations via phone and skype to professionals across the globe.

Request a Free Consultation